Friday, February 11, 2011

About ME!!

Thanks for visiting my blog! My name is Lindsey. My husband Mike and I have been trying to have a baby for four years.Over the years my menstraul cycles have been normal on birth control. When I discontinued birth control I found out I have PCOS. After continually trying to conceive my husband and I decided to get checked. Resulting in me having uterus surgery in October 2009. After the surgery I was suppose to be able to carry a baby to term.The following months we would contunually get negative pregnancy tests. Our next step was TIC with injectables. Again negative pregnancy tests. Since this didn't work our doctor suggested artificial insemination (IUI).Mike and I were on board and thought this was going to be the answer to our prayers. We received another negative test. While maintaiing a positive attitude we went back to the doctor and  decided it was time for a fresh IVF cycle. This occured in February 2010. I was able to get 28 embryo's. 17 of them were of fertilization size. 8 fertilized. Transfer day was March 16, 2010.On this day two of the best embryos were transfered. 2 weeks later we received a negative pregnancy test. A month later we transfered 2 of our reserved embryos and again resulted in a negative pregnany test.Mike and I decided at this point to take some time off. January 2011 we revisted our options and have decided to start the full blown out IVF process.I enjoyed my last IVF process and I am even more excited about this process.Aside from my wedding day it was the happiest day of my life. Mike and I have been married seven years and we are ready to start the next phase of our life together.We feel fortunate that we have this opportunity to do the IVF process again. I hope that you will follow and support our DREAM WEAVER!!

4 comments:

  1. Girlfriend, it is with a joyful and hopeful heart that I follow your road to pregnancy. Sending so much love to you and Mike.
    Love,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxiously following your blog and you continue to be in my prayers. If it was not for IVF, we would not have had our very own miracle, Callee, and I know that same is going to happen for you and Mike! See you next month...xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad you finally started this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys for all the sweet comments, xo

    ReplyDelete