Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baseline and check up to start another round!

Well Monday I started a new full time job!  Yay!  It was a great first day!  Later that night when I got home I got my cycle.  My test was going to be this Friday - the end of the "2 week wait" This put me at a 22 day cycle which is strange....

Went in today for a baseline to check for cyst, if there are 0 then I can move forward to the next round.  Well I had several, and they are huge -  5cm.  That is big when you have a lot.  No wonder I feel so nasty and bloated.  I hate we can't do another round but after we get this under control then we will move forward again.

Tonight I will start my birth control, that should remove the cyst, then we will go back on the 21 and see how things are looking.  This cyst thing is new for me, I have never had cyst in the 2 1/2 years I have been at "CC"

No comments:

Post a Comment