Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tomorrow makes it a week since I got the bad news...

This week has been the most depressing, frustrating,difficult and just most of all sad week of my life.  I am not a sad or unhappy person - so this is new for me.  Just a little over 30 days ago this was the happiest time of my life.  I was so READY to move forward.  I can't get over the fact that it is over done with - it didn't work and now we ended up with 0 to freeze. Everytime I do IVF I learn something new, which is great.  We had such good numbers this round. I did learn this cycle that I am scared to death of IVF and I am done with it for now.  Not  going to say never but I don't have it in me to try again after 3 failed cycles.  After we are done with TIC I think we will move on to something that is more of a 100% .

No comments:

Post a Comment